14.3.10

feeble attempts

This is my feeble attempt
...my first attempt, actually...
at keeping a blog


I long to express my heart, the communicate the depths of what I feel what He is doing in my life. It is in my telling of His work in my life, that we overcomer
and I am DETERMINED to overcome
I was intended to overcome


I desire for my words to compel...for the things that I write and the way I express to be a tool that draws others closer to the heart of God.
Words are powerful. The way you can evoke so much emotion with such simple combination. You can cause laughter or tears in just one sentence. Our words are important. His words are important.


Use my words.
All of them.


This is my journey.
Walking...crawling...stumbling...running...gazing.
The ups and downs.
The good the bad and the ugly.


My journey is His story.
and His story is always worth telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment